How to make red velvet Valentine's Day cupcakes in a jar

Find out how to pack your own red velvet cupcakes into a jar and decorate them for Valentine's Day (or any time) at My Baking Addiction!



From the post:
I have made this recipe for Red Velvet Cake countless times. It’s adapted from the New York Times, and in my opinion, is one of the best Red Velvet recipes out there. Instead of making a traditional cake or cupcakes, I thought I’d jazz up this sweet treat by layering slices of cupcake with cream cheese frosting in my favorite Weck Tulip Jars. Finishing them off with a sprinkling of pink and red heart-shaped candies gave them a swoon-worthy finish.

Comments

Arah Canlas said…
great idea.. now i don't have to mind the cupcakes tumbling in the box..
Becha J P said…
Great idea! I tried a number of RVC recipes. so far, the best one is from SWANS DOWN CAKE FLOUR's recipe! Soft and yummy and brilliant crimson color!